I need someone to sign my marriage license, but I don’t want a ceremony:

Need a wedding officiant / minister to sign your marriage license?

Bring it to my home, at 33421 Nottingham Way, B, Dana Point, CA 92629.  I’ll ask you a few questions (like, “Do you want to marry him?”, “Do you want to marry her?”), sign your license, and charge you a flat $40 fee.  

Keep in mind, the date that you bring your license over to my house is going to be the legal date of your wedding anniversary!


Contact Terri Lange, Orange County Wedding Officiant
E-mail: TerriJoLange@gmail.com
Call or TEXT my cell: 949-697-2246